Hello Guys, I would first like to ask you that ” Is there any time when you started doing something, but then you quit?”. If Yes, then what else you tried to do instead of it. My next question is, ” Was it worth quitting?”. The human mind is very curious and gets bored very often when things come into our routine. So, What we need to do to keep ourselves motivated and keen to continue our work?. Let’s discuss how there are 47 Reasons To Quit But 1 Reason To Continue.
47 Reasons To Quit But 1 Reason To Continue
We all want changes in our daily lifestyle, and for this, we try new things to make our life better. For Example, some people start going to the gym to maintain their physique, but then they go for only one or two weeks and then quit. There can be multiple reasons for them to quit. Some of which I would like to discuss here.
Reasons Why We Quit Something
- Lack Of Patience: We usually start something and wish for better results in the initial days. But, we need to keep in mind that things may take some time, and we need to wait and have the patience for getting good results.
- Pessimistic Thoughts In Mind: Our brain resists changes. When we start to do something different, our brain gives us many reasons not to do it. But, we have to continue instead of giving preferences to those thoughts.
- Continuous Failures: Whenever we try to do something new initially, we may get some failure, or many a time, we may not get the desired results. It causes frustration, and we may get an urge to quit. But, Instead, we must try to put our efforts more, or if it is not working, then we must try to do something different or the same things in different ways.
- Feeling Of Loneliness: Before starting something different, try to find trustworthy people to whom you trust and start with them. As it is a famous saying ” TOGETHER WE WIN”. It helps get a good company of someone, and that person can be a guide for you in many of the upcoming stages.
- Thinking More About What Others Are Saying: When you start to do something new, there may be people criticizing you or make fun of you. Although they would not mean all those criticism, if you think more about what others are telling you, you won’t concentrate on your work. So, try to ignore all those critics and focus on your work.
You would be eager to know how most successful people penetrate all these barriers and focus on their work. There is needed a strong determination to continue even after so many setbacks and failures.
Why You Need To Continue
Many people tend to overthink the results they need to get instead of focusing on their efforts applied. There are many times when we get a feeling of quitting but still; we have to continue.
How To Keep It Continue
My first tip for you is no matter whether you like your work or not. Just give it a try and keep on doing it. There may come a time when you would start liking your work and would love to continue doing it.
There may come a stage when you would think of quitting your work. But it would be best if you kept on reminding yourself why you started it—no matter whether you are getting good results or not, keep on continuing your work. Even if you get nothing but still you will get a good experience which may show its worth in your near future.
Whenever you start to do something different, you may get a thought like ” It’s Impossible For Me” or ” It’s Never Going To work”. But the fact is when you will start, you would get to know that it wasn’t that hard for you. Remember the saying, ” It Always Seems Impossible Until It’s Done”.
There may come another question in your mind that whatever you are doing, Does it worth it? Sometimes, we give our continuous time and efforts, but they are not worth it.
You may get a question in your mind, ” How we can get to know that whatever we are doing is worth it or not?”
How To Know The Worth Of Your Work
Many factors will let you know whether the work you are doing is worth it or not.
- Giving You Excitement: If something that you are doing is giving you excitement and by which you are continuing it, then it may be worth your time and efforts.
- Giving You Good Knowledge: When you get to know something new or something that may help you in your future, you must try to continue your work and develop your skills.
- Giving You Mental And Social Peace: Many things may help you gain some knowledge and keep your mind relaxed. Try to see whether your work is giving you mental and social peace or you get frustrated because of it.
- Giving You Money Or Fame: Everyone in this world loves money, No matter whether you like your work or not, but when it comes to money, you will continue doing it even if you do not like your job.
These were some of the factors which need to be considered whether to continue your work or not. Although, there may be other factors that would let you know whether you need to continue your work.
Remember that whenever you start doing something, ask yourself three questions. The first one is ” Why You Are Doing This? The second one is ” Are You Going To Continue It, No matter what?” and the third one is ” Is It Worth It?”.
I would recommend you keep on upgrading your skills instead of focusing on results or outcomes.
If you have any thought or would like to share something you can surely share with us in the comment section.
Check out my other blog : – Stop Living Life Full Of Excuses
KEEP SMILING AND BE ENERGETIC!