Hey Friends, ” Have it ever happened to you that you have some thoughts in your mind, but you were unable to convert them into words.” It used to happen with me almost every time I try to write a blog before. But, now I have mastered some ways that could help me convert my thoughts into words. It would have happened to you that you have something in your mind, but you can’t express it in words. So, what’s the solution for this? How can we compile our thoughts into words? Let’s discuss this in this blog.
There are many ways to improve your writing skills. Most of them are effective but time-consuming. In this blog, we will discuss how to quickly implement these ways in our life to start our writing journey as early as possible. We will also discuss how to generate good thoughts in your brain and compile them into words.
How To Activate Your Mind To Develop Good Thoughts
To develop good thoughts in our brain, we must live in an environment full of positive energy. It would help our brain to generate good ideas and opinions. Here are some ways to create a healthy environment to allow our minds to develop good thoughts.
- Read Books/Blogs: To develop good thoughts in your mind. You must start reading about the beautiful ideas of different people. Reading good books and blogs would help your brain to think positive and develop pleasant thoughts. Reading could be boring for beginners but trust me it would help you gain good knowledge and hence good ideas will conceive in your brain.
- Surround Yourself With Positive People: Stay with people who discuss ideas and not with those who gossip about stupid things. When you surround yourself with people with a positive approach towards life, you will learn new things from them, and it would also help your brain generate great thoughts.
If you stay with negative people who don’t have any goals and are wasting their lives doing nothing, your mind will start thinking like that and generate negative thoughts, and you will never grow in your life.
- Watch Inspiring Movies: Whenever you think of watching a movie, try watching any inspiring film. Movies that give great lessons and inspiration would help you produce new thoughts. When you watch a movie, you think of its characters and different scenes. Hence, new ideas develop in your mind. If the film is negative, then negative thoughts will come to mind, but positive thoughts will come to mind if the movie is inspiring. So, you must first check out the genre of the film you are about to watch.
- Listen To Knowledgeable podcasts: Listening to people with vast knowledge will boost your brain to develop good thoughts. Listening to podcasts helps you gain knowledge about new things, about experiences of new people in a particular field. There are many podcasts of different genres, and you can listen to whichever Podcast you think could be beneficial for you.
How To Compile Your Thoughts Into Words
- Write Down Your Thoughts: Immediately write your thoughts whenever they come into your mind, as they are volatile and get vanished quickly from your mind. I used to put a notebook and a pen alongside my bed whenever I sleep to write down the thoughts running in my mind. Whenever I had some beautiful idea running in my mind, I take the notebook and write it down; I wish I had an auto writer for my thoughts that comes into my mind. But, even with this thought, I had to write it myself.
Whenever you have some random thoughts running in your mind, you need to write them down in a notebook or phone. And when you look at them after some time, you can modify them in a proper format. This practice is very effective and would help you to compile your thoughts into words.
- Write In Preferable Language: When there are shuffled thoughts coming into your mind while writing, keep writing whatever comes into your mind. Whether it is making any sense or not. You can rephrase it afterwards.
It doesn’t matter if you are not good at English. Write in whatever language you are comfortable with. I am an Indian, so I prefer writing in Hindi and later translate it into English.
- Take Help Of The Internet: Improving your vocabulary is good, but it takes time, and you don’t have to wait for so long. There are millions of words, and you can’t learn all of them in a day. Many people first try to improve their vocabulary and then start writing. But, you don’t need to wait for so long to compile your thoughts into words. Go over the internet and translate your random thoughts into meaningful sentences.
I hope this blog would have helped you to understand how to generate good thoughts in your brain and compile them into words. All the points which I have mentioned here came to my mind while I was writing this blog. These thoughts come to my mind because I read books and blogs of this niche. These techniques help me in writing my blogs. I have implemented all these methods, and hence I can compile my thoughts into words. I hope you would try these methods in your writing journey.
Check out our other blog: Factors That Lead To Success
KEEP SMILING AND STAY ENERGETIC 🙂