Hey Friends, ” When was the last time you did something wrong and blamed yourself?”. If you want to grow up in your life, you need to ” stop living a life full of excuses”. Blaming others would only end up with nothing, and you would never get rid of your failures with this kind of attitude.
Stop Living A Life Full Of Excuses
If you want to go ahead in your life, you need to take some responsibility for yourself. It not only help you in getting good results in the future but can also help you in other ways.
We generally blamed someone else instead of our self. There are many reasons for blaming someone else or making excuses for not getting what we wanted.
Why We Make Excuses?
- You Feel Fearful: In most cases, we usually make excuses or blame others when we are afraid of accepting reality. People are fearful about the things which are not working according to how they wanted them to work.
- You Avoid Losing: Many of us don’t want to fail. We must learn that we have to accept our failure and learn from it if we’re going to achieve something. But, usually, we avoid blaming ourselves for our loss and make excuses.
- You Are Trying To Secure Your Identity: We often try to save our identity, either physically, mentally, or socially. Hence, we make excuses, which many people commonly do. We need to make ourselves understand that sometimes we have to overlook our identity and blame ourselves.
- You Think You Have Insufficient Resources: People often cry over those things they don’t have and end up achieving nothing. No matter how few resources you have, you can do much great work with those resources.
- You Had Already Set Your Path: Most people decide their whole future, and when they don’ achieve something, they make excuses. It’s good to set your goals for your future, but if you fail to achieve them, instead of making excuses, you need to work hard and try doing it again. My best tip for you is to make goals and work hard to achieve them, but if, unfortunately, you cannot complete them, then don’t get upset or make excuses, instead work hard to achieve them.
Why Do You Need To Put The Blame Over Yourself?
You will take the responsibilities over yourself, and hence you would start taking some steps to get your task done, no matter how small the steps maybe, but if you would handle them independently, it would surely be beneficial in the long run.
When you start blaming yourself, you will begin to sort things on your own, and hence it would help get your work even faster rather than blaming others and doing less or nothing to finish your task.
No one is responsible for your failure or success. You have to take responsibility for what is happening with you because you are the only one responsible for the future.
Remember, no one is enthusiastic about your success, and hence you must be passionate about your life and take all the responsibilities. If you want to grow up, then blame yourself and manage everything on your own.
You need to follow specific steps to stop making excuses and start working on taking responsibility independently.
Steps To Stop Making Excuses
- Take responsibility for your life. After all, you are the only one responsible for what is happening in your life. So, start taking full responsibility for yourself.
- Better start working on fixing the issues instead of playing the blame game. Just think about the faults and try setting them rather than just sitting and making unusual excuses.
- Don’t blame others for your faults. When you blame others for your weaknesses, you stop taking actions, which may only worsen the situation.
- Stop overthinking about something which would never happen. Most people overthink their future and end up feeling sad about things that had never happened.
- Stop comparing yourself with others. You are unique like everyone else, so don’t compare yourself with others. Just remember that you have the competition with the person you were yesterday and not with anyone else in this world. So stop comparing with others and focus on making yourself better.
- Make goals that are within your reach. We often make unachievable goals and end up making excuses. So try to create achievable goals and start working on them.
- Admit your mistakes and learn from them. If we don’t realize our mistakes, we wouldn’t be learning anything new, and hence we would blame others for all the bad things happening to us.
- Get aware of your weaknesses but don’t put much focus on them. Focus on your strengths and try to upgrade them as they would help you in achieving your goals. Try to remove your weaknesses or convert them into your power.
- Change your mindset and be proactive. Don’t worry about your results. Try to give your best in every situation. No matter how bad the conditions are, don’t excuse or blame others for it and start doing the action.
Just remember, no one is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes. We need to admit them and try not to repeat them. There is a great saying, ” Mistakes are often forgivable if one has guts to admit them.”
I would suggest you start taking the responsibility of your life on your shoulders and stop giving excuses for the challenging situations you face.
Remember, you are the only one responsible for your deeds, so stop blaming others for everything.
I hope you have loved this post. If you have anything to share or ask, you can leave your comments.
Check out our other blogs : –Do We Really Need A Long Break
KEEP SMILING AND BE ENERGETIC!